If you’re like most people, your home has a large water heater tank located somewhere inside. It might be in your garage, in a closet located just outside the home, or even in a closet somewhere in your home depending on your home’s design and construction. Tank-style water heaters are about as common as running faucets or flushing toilets in a modern home, but the truth is the technology is old and growing outdated. Today, there’s an alternative to these systems that overcomes many of their shortcomings and improves your quality of life: a tankless water heater.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are not necessarily new technology, but advancements have made this technology more affordable to the average homeowner than ever before. When you consider this and the other benefits of switching, the benefits are simply too great for most homeowners to pass up.
Here are just a few of the biggest advantages of switching to tankless:
- Unlimited hot water: Because these systems heat the water to temperature as you use it, they can produce a theoretically infinite amount of hot water, which means you’ll never have to worry about your tank running empty again!
- Energy savings: Why pay to heat water in a tank and then pay more to keep it heated? Pay once to get the water to temperature and then use it with a tankless water heater and you’ll save money on your utility bills!
- Better longevity: Tankless water heaters can last for decades, even potentially indefinitely as long as they’re properly maintained. Stop paying thousands to replace your water heater every eight years or so, and start enjoying a single permanent hot water solution with our tankless water heater installations in Modesto!
- Better reliability: Tankless water heaters aren’t prone to nearly as many of the flaws that tank-style heaters are, which means fewer leaks, fewer breakdowns, and more stress-free hot water for many extra years.
- Home safety: Because they don’t require a tank of hot water, tankless systems don’t suffer from the problem with pressure that tank-style heaters do. This means a much lower risk of potentially serious damage to your home from fire, flood, or explosion, and even a lower risk of injury to yourself and your family!
Tankless water heaters are a bigger investment than a new tank-style heater, but when you consider the immense list of advantages that a tankless water heater can carry, it’s easy to see how after just a few short years the savings could add up to pay for the difference in cost. In fact, some studies have shown that tankless water heaters pay for themselves over roughly the lifespan of an average tank-style heater. That’s just fine when you consider that tankless water heaters also generally last several times longer than a tank-style heater as well!
Likewise, the added benefit of never having to wait for a tank to refill and heat up on a busy morning can’t be understated. These tankless systems are the technology of the future, and people everywhere are jumping on getting them installed now in order to future-proof their home.
Looking to upgrade your home’s energy efficiency and never run out of hot water again? Talk to the Modesto tankless water heater experts at Mainline Plumbing Inc. by calling (209) 560-6652 today.
Trusted Modesto Tankless Water Heater Repairs
While tankless water heaters are considered top-tier technology among water heaters, they, of course, can have their own sets of problems. With normal use, wear and tear can eventually cause problems within a tankless water heater that needs to be repaired. Our Modesto tankless water heater repair team has the tools and advanced industry knowledge to figure out what is wrong with your tankless water heater, come up with a plan to fix it, and get it done quickly.
Problems that can arise with a tankless water heater vary, such as:
- Buildup of heavy minerals, like calcium
- System overload due to overuse in a short amount of time
- Ignition system failure
- Air supply failure, perhaps due to blockage
Schedule your Modesto tankless water heater repair or installation service by contacting Mainline Plumbing Inc. online today.
When it comes to water heaters, Mainline Plumbing Inc. is the team that customers all around the Central Valley have trusted for nearly three decades. We’re your Modesto tankless water heater repair and installation specialists—nobody does more, installs more, repairs more, or replaces more than we do. We work with you to choose the perfect tankless water heater for your home, and then install it up to the highest standards of quality. We even pull the proper permits for you to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible!
“I was able to source out my own water heater which was bigger than what they have on hand and they arrived promptly the same day to install the unit with no issues.”- Eric G.
“My water heater stopped working and when I called Mainline plumbing, Miguel answered and immediately came to fix it. He is so transparent with his work and also gives us more knowledge of the issues we had.”- Alondra A.
“Joey is amazing, professional, and courteous! Wore his mask, and my dog absolutely loved him so that helped reinforce my choice in Mainline, they also did my water heater a couple of years ago.”- Jim T.