Hot water is an invaluable part of our day to day life, and thus your water heater is an essential appliance in your home. With so much depending on your water heater, a problem or breakdown can be so much more than just a minor inconvenience. Without hot water, you’re unable to bathe, do laundry, clean your dishes, cook food, clean your home, and do so many other things that you’ve come to expect. When your water heater goes down and needs to be replaced, Mainline Plumbing Inc. has the tools and knowledge to get you the perfect new system you need. Count on us for your water heater replacement needs in Modesto or the surrounding areas!
Signs You Need A Water Heater Replacement
While taking care of your water heater through regular maintenance can extend its lifespan and usability, even the most well-built heater will need to be replaced after some time. One indication that you need to replace your water heater is when your old one is unable to provide you with sufficient hot water. There are several signs that can indicate your system is breaking down, so make sure to keep an eye on your water heater all year-round.
You should replace your current water heater when:
- It Is Old - When your water heater hits the ten-year mark, you should look into getting a new one even if the old heater is still working fine at the moment. It's better to replace the unit before it completely shuts down, leaving your family with no hot water. Likewise, avoiding a leak can prevent other serious and costly damage to your home.
- It Produces Rusty Water - An obvious sign something is wrong is when your water is no longer clear in color. Old water heaters will cause rust to get into your home’s water supply. You do not want to bathe or cook with this water, so it is best to swap the water heater out with a new one.
- It Is Cracking - Old water heaters can develop cracks and begin to leak everywhere. Although your water heater will likely be located in an area of the house you do not go to that often, you should still inspect it routinely, and get a replacement if you notice any visible cracking.
- Unusual noises - Hearing loud noises from your water heaters, such as clanking or rambling, is a sign of a problem, and you should consider replacing the unit. This is because sediment builds up at the bottom of the tank over time, and when the water is heated, the sediments harden, which causes an unfamiliar sound.
When the time comes for your replacement, our Modesto water heater installation team will make sure you’re not left to struggle without hot water any longer than is absolutely necessary.
Call (209) 560-6652 today to schedule your next water heater installation in Modesto!
Consider Upgrading Your Water Heater
Newer models of water heaters are much more energy efficient than older models. If your water heater is nearing the end of it's useful lifespan, choosing to upgrade to a newer model may save you money on monthly bills.
Benefits of installing a new water heater
- Improved energy efficiency
- Better performance
- Faster Hot water recovery rates
- Lower monthly utilities
For superior water heater replacement in Modesto, contact Mainline Plumbing Inc. to request a service today.
For nearly 30 years, our team has been the one residents of Modesto and the surrounding areas have all turned to for water heater installations done right. We deliver high-quality results, state of the art systems that are carefully matched to your home, and customer service that’s unmatched anywhere else. We can even outfit your home with a modern tankless water heater system so you can save money on energy and never run out of hot water again!
“I was able to source out my own water heater which was bigger than what they have on hand and they arrived promptly the same day to install the unit with no issues.”- Eric G.
“My water heater stopped working and when I called Mainline plumbing, Miguel answered and immediately came to fix it. He is so transparent with his work and also gives us more knowledge of the issues we had.”- Alondra A.
“Joey is amazing, professional, and courteous! Wore his mask, and my dog absolutely loved him so that helped reinforce my choice in Mainline, they also did my water heater a couple of years ago.”- Jim T.