Reliable Modesto Water Heater Repair
Nearly 30 Years of Hot Water Heater Repair Experience in modesto
Your water heater gives you the ability to enjoy hot water all over your home with no more effort than simply turning on a tap. However, like any other device in your home, your water heater can break down, causing headaches and frustration when you can’t get the warm water you need. A broken water heater may not necessarily be incapable of producing hot water—it could simply produce lukewarm water or not enough hot water to meet your needs. When your heater stops working but is still reasonably within a serviceable lifespan, have the Modesto water heater repair specialists at Mainline Plumbing Inc. get it working properly again.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
Is the water going cold halfway through your shower? Something might be wrong with your hot water heater. Usually it is fairly apparent when your water heater is having issues, but some of the signs can be a little bit more subtle. Be on the lookout for the following signs your water heater needs repair! If you notice these signs in your home, give us a call for water heater repair in Modesto.
Consider scheduling a water heater repair service in Modeso if you notice:
- Sudden spike in utility bill - if you notice a sudden spike in your gas or electric bill (depending on what type of water heater you have), this could potentially point to an issue with your water heater and how efficiently it's functioning. Additionally, you may see a spike in your water bill if there is a leak in your water heater tank.
- Leaky tank - if there is a noticeable leak in the storage tank of your water heater, replacement may be a better option. Depending on the severity of the leak and how old your water heater is, our team will guide you to make the best long-term decision.
- Rust colored water - if you notice rust-colored water coming out of your taps, there could potentially be rust inside the storage tank of your water heater. Additionally, if you notice sediment coming out of the tap you may need to have your water heater flushed. Give us a call so one of our professional plumbers can come take a look and accurately diagnose the issue at hand.
- Lack of hot water - if your hot water simply won't turn on, it's a good indication that your water heater is not functioning properly. Whether your water won't heat up at all or whether it won't stay hot for as long as you are used to, reach out to Mainline Plumbing, Inc. for service!
If you’re tired of cold showers or being unable to properly wash your clothes, Mainline Plumbing Inc. has the solution. We can provide you with high-quality and reliable water heater repairs in Modesto that will sorts out your water heating problem and restores your home’s hot water supply! We can service any type of water heater, including gas, electric, and even tankless water heater systems, and make sure the job gets done right the first time. Our team has nearly 30 years of experience, and each member has the skills and training necessary to provide you with outstanding water heater repairs and the best customer service.
Call Mainline Plumbing Inc. today at (209) 560-6652 to schedule a Modesto water heater repair! We will get your water heater fixed and running again promptly.
Can My Water Heater Be Fixed?
Water heaters generally have a service life of anywhere between 8 and 10 years, depending on how heavily you use your system, the condition of your water, and several other factors. If your water heater is older than 10 years, you may be better off simply replacing your water heater.
Our Modesto plumbers can help you with the following water heater repairs:
- Heating element replacement
- Electrical connection diagnosis and resolution
- Burner or pilot light repair or replacement
- Ignition repair
If your water heater is still within a reasonably expected lifespan, a repair may be the most cost-effective way to restore hot water service to your home. Many water heater repairs can be conducted fairly quickly and cost far less than completely replacing your water heater.
Contact us online today to schedule your Modesto water heater repair service!
No Job Is Too Large or Too Small!
Water heating solutions come in all shapes and sizes, and the Modesto water heater repairs team at Mainline Plumbing Inc. can implement any of them in your home. We even service large-scale commercial systems that are designed to provide a large amount of hot water continuously. Whether you have a small tank in your home that needs a minor repair or you run a hotel that’s experiencing an issue getting hot water to your guests, our Modesto water heater repair team can fix the issue quickly and effectively, getting you back to normal.
“I was able to source out my own water heater which was bigger than what they have on hand and they arrived promptly the same day to install the unit with no issues.”- Eric G.
“My water heater stopped working and when I called Mainline plumbing, Miguel answered and immediately came to fix it. He is so transparent with his work and also gives us more knowledge of the issues we had.”- Alondra A.
“Joey is amazing, professional, and courteous! Wore his mask, and my dog absolutely loved him so that helped reinforce my choice in Mainline, they also did my water heater a couple of years ago.”- Jim T.