Mainline Plumbing Inc. understands how stressful a plumbing problem can be. Whether it’s something simple like a clogged drain or something difficult like a leaking pipe buried somewhere in your walls, most people don’t have the skill or knowledge to adequately solve the problem.
Our Manteca plumbers have the training, tools, and experience required to handle any sort of plumbing job, ranging from big projects to quick fixes. Plus we also offer our same renowned courtesy, friendliness, and insight to earn your customer loyalty after just one service call.
For nearly 30 years, we have been the name people trust for quality plumbing services in Manteca, CA, and we would love to show you why. Our tradition of excellence is something we stand by with every job we complete.
Don’t forget that Mainline Plumbing Inc. is not just a plumbing company for homeowners. We also offer all of these services and more to commercial property owners. If your business has a plumbing issue of any sort, then call us at (209) 560-6652. Our plumbers work with real urgency paired with immaculate care to get your business up and running as soon as possible.
Manteca Plumbing Repairs & Installations
What is wrong with your plumbing system? A pesky leak in one of your pipes? A faulty garbage disposal? A malfunctioning water heater? Whatever you just answered, we have a solution. It is our mission to be your one-stop plumbing shop with the solutions to all of your home’s most pressing plumbing problems.
When you call our Manteca plumbers, you can stop stressing and start getting your plumbing problem fixed by a professional.
To name only a handful of our popular plumbing services:
- Drain services: Fixing and cleaning clogged and damaged drains
- Fixture plumbing: Installing new plumbing fixtures and repairing damaged fixtures
- Hydro jetting: Scrubbing the inside of water and sewer mains with water pressure
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling: Reimagining your living space with plumbing remodeling
- Leak detection: Identifying the source of a pesky leak in your plumbing
- Piping and repiping: Placing new or replacing old pipes throughout your property
- Plumbing inspections: Looking top-to-bottom for any issues with your plumbing
- Plumbing maintenance: Performing routine work to prevent major problems from ever occurring
- Sewer services: Keeping your home hazard free with comprehensive sewer line services
- Water softener installation: Eliminating hard minerals in your potable water
Water Heater Services in Manteca
A major component of your home’s plumbing is the water heater. This single piece of plumbing equipment is in charge of heating all the water used in your home. If it gives out or acts up, then your family is going to feel an immediate drop in comfort, especially when it comes time to take a hot shower or bath at the end of a long day.
We offer a variety of water heater services to our Manteca customers, such as:
- Water heater installation: Getting a new and upgraded water heater for your home doesn’t have to be a hassle. We handle all aspects of water heater installation projects.
- Water heater repair: Starting with a quick inspection of your defective water heater, our plumbers can get right to work on repairing it.
- Tankless water heater service: We have the capability of installing, repairing, and maintaining modern tankless water heaters, too.
- Water heater flushing: If your water heater is taking too long to heat your water, then a flushing service can help by draining away all of the sediment inside the tank.
Schedule comprehensive service with our Manteca plumbers by calling (209) 560-6652 or completing a contact form online today!
Mainline Plumbing Inc. believes in delivering top tier customer service, each and every time we take a service call. To make that mission a reality, we background check and thoroughly train all of our team members. You can have confidence knowing that when one of our Manteca plumbers company shows up to your door to complete a service, you are getting a real, trusted professional. We accurately diagnose the situation and create customized solutions so you can make informed choices about your property.
“I was able to source out my own water heater which was bigger than what they have on hand and they arrived promptly the same day to install the unit with no issues.”- Eric G.
“My water heater stopped working and when I called Mainline plumbing, Miguel answered and immediately came to fix it. He is so transparent with his work and also gives us more knowledge of the issues we had.”- Alondra A.
“Joey is amazing, professional, and courteous! Wore his mask, and my dog absolutely loved him so that helped reinforce my choice in Mainline, they also did my water heater a couple of years ago.”- Jim T.