Riverbank Plumbing Services
Nearly 30 Years of Plumbing Experience
Mainline Plumbing Inc. should be the first and only name in your phone for Riverbank plumbers. Why? We deliver exceptional-quality craftsmanship, friendly customer service, and reliable solutions that prioritize your total and complete satisfaction each and every time. We’ve earned a reputation as the most trusted name in our community over the past three decades, and we’re confident that our experience and unwavering commitment to those who trust their home to us will earn your business for today and every day going forward.
People choose Mainline Plumbing Inc. due to our:
- Almost 30 years of plumbing industry experience
- Focus on quality and on-the-job safety
- Extended service hours, including Sunday availability
- Fast responses and flexible scheduling
Having been in business for nearly three decades brings some advantages, including extensive experience that equips us to handle virtually any plumbing problem that you can imagine. If there is a problem with your shower, sink, toilet, water heater, or any other part of your home’s plumbing system, you can rest easy knowing that we can take care of it.
Around-the-Home Plumbing Services
There are plumbing fixtures, pipes, and equipment all around your house. Most of the time they’re probably not at the forefront of your mind as they are usually safe, secure, and buried in your walls and beneath your feet. When something does go wrong with your plumbing, however, you need a fast and effective solution. That is where Mainline Plumbing Inc. steps in and shines. Our Riverbank plumbers are standing by to assist with whatever plumbing issue you have and always offer professional courtesy at competitive prices.
You can turn to the experts at Mainline Plumbing, Inc for help with any of the following:
- Drain cleaning: A clogged or damaged drain can spell a plumbing disaster sooner than you think as water leaks from the drain or backflows into your home. We are equipped with the right tools to break apart clogs and repair drains sooner than you think, too!
- Fixture plumbing: Installing, repairing, and replacing plumbing fixtures comes as second nature to our highly experienced plumbers.
- Hydro jetting: Sometimes a clog gets so bad in a drain or pipe that traditional removal and cleaning methods don’t work. At that point, we break out our advanced hydro jetting equipment, wielding the power of water pressure to break up the worst clogs. Hydro jetting also scrubs pipes clean on the inside as it works—a win-win!
- Kitchen and bath remodeling: When you want to change up the look and feel of your living space, a little bit of kitchen and bathroom remodeling goes a long way. Let our plumbers help with the installation of new equipment and fixtures as needed. We can coordinate with other remodeling teams working on your home to get our project done when it is most convenient.
- Leak detection: When a pipe or water supply line springs a leak in your home’s plumbing, Mainline Plumbing Inc. springs into action. Our leak detection services will find the leak, wherever it may hide, and let us patch it up quickly.
- Piping and repiping: Older pipes and severely damaged pipework is sometimes not worth trying to repair. In such situations, installing new pipes or repiping methods can be quicker and more cost-effective.
- Water softener installation and repair: If you’re bothered by hard water in your home, soften it up with a water softener installed by our plumbers. Softened water is better for your skin, dishes, laundry, garden, and pipes. In other words, you definitely want it in your home’s plumbing system.
Got a plumbing problem? Make the call to Mainline Plumbing Inc. at (209) 560-6652 today and get it fixed for good.
Water Heater Services for Homes in Riverbank
People throughout Riverbank also call on us frequently for water heater services, which is a specialized form of plumbing. Our plumbers and technicians have been trained to be able to service all types of water heaters for installations and repairs alike. No matter the make, model, or brand that is in your home, we can work with it.
There are a few variants of water heaters to consider:
- Gas: A gas-based water heater combusts gas to create hot air that heats the water inside of it. If your gas water heater is producing cold water when you turn it on, there could be a problem with the ignition system.
- Electric: Heating elements within an electric-based water heater become heated to the point that they give off radiant heat, which is absorbed into the water. You might want to consider an electric water heater if upfront installation costs and general safety are top concerns for you.
- Tank Heaters: Many water heaters have large, multi-gallon tanks that store water to be heated. Tanked water heaters are losing favor among homeowners, though, due to their generally more expensive cost to operate and limited hot water supply.
- Tankless Water Heaters: A tankless water heater will only heat water on demand. The system does not waste energy throughout the day trying to keep stored water at a set temperature. Tankless water heaters are also much smaller than tanked systems. We will let you know if you should consider upgrading to a tankless water heater when installing a new one.
Whether your home or business needs a plumbing service, the team at Mainline Plumbing Inc. Is here for you! Give us a call or contact us today.
We Offer Commercial Plumbing Services Too!
Your business depends on plumbing, and Mainline Plumbing Inc. in Riverbank proudly offers commercial plumbing services designed for businesses and commercial properties of all sizes. Working on commercial plumbing equipment is not something you should leave to just any plumber—you want and need someone who has experience working with commercial-grade plumbing systems and the immense workload they have to sustain each day. Make the call to our highly experienced team to be certain everything will be handled correctly and at a fair price that your financial department will appreciate.
“I was able to source out my own water heater which was bigger than what they have on hand and they arrived promptly the same day to install the unit with no issues.”- Eric G.
“My water heater stopped working and when I called Mainline plumbing, Miguel answered and immediately came to fix it. He is so transparent with his work and also gives us more knowledge of the issues we had.”- Alondra A.
“Joey is amazing, professional, and courteous! Wore his mask, and my dog absolutely loved him so that helped reinforce my choice in Mainline, they also did my water heater a couple of years ago.”- Jim T.