Is your home’s plumbing causing frustration and angst? A DIY repair isn’t always the best solution—sometimes fixing things yourself can only make the issue worse and lead to even more extensive and expensive solutions. Put down the pipe wrench and connect with the Turlock plumbers at Mainline Plumbing Inc.
Here at Mainline Plumbing, our team of plumbing technicians have nearly 30 years of collective industry experience, meaning we’ve seen just about everything there is to see and handled it successfully before. From massive plumbing projects to quick, straightforward repairs, we’re ready to handle them all with state-of-the-art tools and modern training that gets the job done effectively. If there is a plumbing problem on your property, we are the team you count on to get it sorted out.
Top-to-Bottom Plumbing Services
Plumbing repairs, maintenance, inspections, installations, and more are all in our wheelhouse here at Mainline Plumbing Inc. We have taken the time to fully train and educate our team, so we are all always ready for any plumbing call that comes in. No matter why your plumbing system needs some professional help, you can depend on us to deliver friendly, courteous plumbing services.
Some of our Turlock plumbing services include:
- Drain services: A clogged drain is a fast way to spell bigger problems in your home. We can clear and clean drains of all sorts, from shower drains to kitchen sink drains.
- Hydrojetting: Particularly clogged drains may be resistant to traditional methods of cleaning, like snaking and rooting them. That is when we break out the hydrojetting technology to use the power of water pressure to clean and clear drains, sewer lines, and more.
- Fixture plumbing: Are you thinking about sprucing up your home with some upgrades? A new sink or shower can make a big difference! Call on us for fixture plumbing installation jobs, as well as necessary repairs.
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling: Do not forget to update the appearance of your kitchen and bathrooms when remodeling your home. We can help you install new kitchen appliances and bathroom fixtures.
- Leak detection: If you have been losing sleep due to a leaking pipe in your home, then it is time to patch it up. Our leak detection services can identify a leak anywhere in your plumbing.
- Piping and repiping: Sometimes it becomes necessary to repipe your home, such as when your home has the same metal pipes that were in it 30 or more years ago. We have the experience and project planning skills necessary to pipe and repipe your home with minimal disruption to your day-to-day life.
- Plumbing maintenance: Just as you get regular checkups from your doctor, your home needs routine care and attention, too. Mainline Plumbing in Turlock offers plumbing maintenance plans that bring our plumbers to your door at a regular schedule to perform inspections and recommend fixes to small issues before they get worse.
- Sewer services: A damaged sewer line can cause hazardous wastewater to backflow out of a fixture or possibly contaminate your potable water—dangerous! Our team reacts quickly to sewer service calls because we would expect the same from any plumbers we called.
- Water softener installation: Hard water will stain your dishes, can damage your clothes, tastes strange, and may even make showering and bathing uncomfortable. Let us install a water softener that catches and eliminates minerals in your potable water supply before they bother you and your family.
Our plumbing services are available to commercial property owners as well! Our commercial plumbing services help keep your business up-and-running by tackling any plumbing problem it encounters. We work with your schedule and can even provide the fast response you need as a business owner to keep your doors open and the revenue flowing in.
Find out more about our outstanding plumbing services and schedule your appointment by calling Mainline Plumbing Inc. at (209) 560-6652 today.
Need a Water Heater? We Can Help
Without a functioning water heater, your home will just feel like a house. Showering will become less comfortable, washing your hands will be less sanitary, and some appliances might even lose access to hot water. Our Turlock plumbers are always excited to help customers with their water heaters because it gives us a chance to help them feel comfortable in their own homes again.
You can depend on us for these water heater services:
- Installation: If your water heater is 10 years old or older, then it is time to start thinking about replacing it. You pick out the water heater you want, and we will get it installed without delay.
- Repair: A broken water heater is something you should get a plumber to inspect right away. The issue could be with the heating element, a pressure valve, or one of several other key components. Our team has the industry knowledge and insight to spot and fix water heater problems of all sorts.
- Flushing: Did you know that your water heater builds up sediment as time goes by, especially if the water in your home has not been treated? Hard minerals accrue on the bottom of your water heater tank, eventually forming a thick layer. The sediment lowers water quality and makes it take longer for the water to heat up. We can flush your water heater to drain the sediment and help keep the inside of the tank clean.
We are not only familiar with traditional, tanked water heaters, but also with tankless water heaters. In recent years, tankless systems have become more popular because they are smaller and more efficient than tanked alternatives. Water is heated as it passes through a tankless water heater, effectively giving your home endless hot water, too. By upgrading to a tankless system, you can cut your utility bills significantly, which means the system could one day pay for itself in yearly savings.
If your plumbing is giving you trouble, contact Mainline Plumbing Inc. and book your appointment today.
At Mainline Plumbing Inc. in Turlock, we see every single customer like VIP. Why? Because they are! Without people like you supporting our business, we would not have been able to make such a strong reputation for ourselves. To show our thanks for the Turlock community, we keep ourselves fully dedicated to giving five-star plumbing services at competitive prices that will convince you that we are the one and only plumbing company you ever need to call.
“I was able to source out my own water heater which was bigger than what they have on hand and they arrived promptly the same day to install the unit with no issues.”- Eric G.
“My water heater stopped working and when I called Mainline plumbing, Miguel answered and immediately came to fix it. He is so transparent with his work and also gives us more knowledge of the issues we had.”- Alondra A.
“Joey is amazing, professional, and courteous! Wore his mask, and my dog absolutely loved him so that helped reinforce my choice in Mainline, they also did my water heater a couple of years ago.”- Jim T.